I AM BEING BILLED FOR VIRUS SOFTWARE THAT I HAVE NOT AGREED TO PURCHASE.I SEE THIS POP-UP AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN REMINDING ME THAT MY VIRUS PROTECTION IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE WOULD i LIKE TO RENEW.

WHEN I CLICKED 'NO' I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE END OF IT UNTIL I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT TO PAY A BILL AND NOTICED MCAFEE ON MY STATEMENT...I WENT BALLISTIC...THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY WENT IN MY ACCOUNT AND STOLE MONEY FROM ME.I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS AND IF THIS WHAT THIS COMPANY DOES....LET'S JUST SAY THEY PICKED THE WRONG ONE...!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mcafee. The most disappointing about virus software at Mcafee was thieves, hard to find customer service and take your money from account Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mcafee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Mcafee to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mcafee?

Comments