Mcafee took nearly £90 out of my account without any contract or authorisation. I had bought a product with them eleven months previously taking care not to become involved in an ongoing contract as I change my computer protection annually.

I paid for that through Pay Pal and they set up a contract for me with Pay Pal (which now has been cancelled)

This happened two days ago , there is no product, they are reminding me my security is coming to an end in 15 days and inviting me to renew with them.

So where has this money gone? Pay Pal said the money went to Mcaffee, it looks like someone there is committing theft.

This person wrote the review because of "theft" of mcafee antivirus from Mcafee. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $90 and wants Mcafee to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was very slow scans, high cost and unauthorised removal of money from my account - no product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcafee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments