Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

on the 12/07/17 i was charged 97.41 for a renewel fee that I did not authorize.12/08/17 I called macafee and my bank in a conference call and after 2 hours of explaining and yelling, i finally got my money back.

Later on that i tried to use my bank card and discovered that Macafee had took the 97.41 out of my account again! I called them back and they are in complete denial and said they are NOT going to give me a refund!

I strongly advise against using these bastards!The service SUCKS anyway which is why i didnt renew

Review about: Mcafee Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Mcafee took 108.00 off my bank card that wasn't even authorized. Their reason when a card is not available thay have the right to contact either Visa or Mastercard for a different one to take money from. Puts me in bind as far as paying Dr bill or mortgage, Talked to bank trying to get charge reversed, I'm going to avoid direct payment if at all possible.

to Darla #1419710

If possible try to get them in a conference call. I finally got money back the following week after telling them that I was going to contact Fox news.

They McAfee got about $107.00 from me.Unauthorized charge to my card..

I never gave them the authority to charge my acct for anything!

Bastards, I sent them a nice email asking them why they would do this, and the chicken *** wouldn't/haven't even responded..Billing charge for up to 10 devices and I only have one..Bastards!