Morelia, Michoacan De Ocampo
Privacy and Data Security

Complaint to BBB:

I have a product called McAfee LiveSafe security software.It has a "Satisfaction Guarantee" and they are not honoring it.

1. The LiveSafe soft requires repeated installs as it stops responding. 2. The SafeKey is supposed to allow you to automatically logon to sites requiring user name and a password.

For many sites it does not work. My Firefox Web browser did a better job of automatically logging onto sites but my data has been transferred to SafeKey and requires me to manually retrieve it. As of Dec 31 2015 McAfee no loner supports SafeKey and requires a free down load of "TrueKey" software. I have no knowledge of TrueKey and cannot be compelled to use it.

LiveSafe is advertised as having logging in ability but actually doesn't. 3. McAfee support email does not work. when you press "send" it always goes to an "error" page.

4. McAfee support "chat" constantly disconnects making it impossible to use. 5. Free programs are available from sites like cnet.com where you can download free security software.

Using some of this software I have found issues on my computer that McAfee LiveSafe has missed. I have a copy of the "Satisfaction Guarantee" from the McAfee sales site. I can attach it to an email. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT.

On the page that you actually purchase product where credit card info., etc.

it says both 30-day day money back guarantee and SATISFACTION GUARANTEED very clearly.It has been over 30-days but I am DISSATISFIED.

Tom20162016 wrote the review because of bad quality at Mcafee and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Mcafee to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mcafee mcafee livesafe for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mcafee?

Comments