Humble, Texas

I've been a long-time McAfee user and had Total Protection installed on 3 home computers. I bought a new PC and deleted McAfee from the old PC but my McAfee account still said I had 3 PC's registered on a 3 computer license.

Related: McAfee Upgrade Kills Internet Connection

I called McAfee 'customer service' (oxymoron) to get the problem solved. I couldn't understand half of what the customer service agent was saying (English was obviously not her first language). After 90 MINUTES on the phone with her and her repeating the same thing over and over and over again, I finally got fed up and told her that I was going to cancel my McAfee subscription (even though I still had 6 months on it) and install Norton instead. Her attitude was 'Who Cares?'.

I've uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton on all 3 PCs. I'll never use a McAfee product again.

Review about: Total Protection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mcafee Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mcafee?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Mcafee - ANTI VIRUS PROBLEM Mcafee "I HAVE PURCHASED A DELL LAPTOP I3 4 GEN. INTEL HAVE GIVE MCAFEE MULTIDEVICE ANTIVIRUS. BUT COULD NOT INSTALL. PLEASE HELP ME BY GIVING SERVICE.I HAVE PURCHASED THIS LAPTOP FROM..." Read more Ippc Technologies - Negligent Monitoring Software from IPPC Impulse Control Ippc Technologies "Negligent, incompetent, or just all bad are just some ways to describe any company that takes 3 months to apply a patch necessary for their software to be compatible with..." Read more Uber - I was charged $253 Uber "...i requested a ride and finally was picked up.I check my bank statement and noticed that over $200 had been charged and it was from Uber..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more