Verified Reviewer

2.4

I received an email from McAFee secure. They said that I if I wanted to I should cancel my subscription with them or be charged over 231 on my credit card.

This went on and on until they gave themselves away when they asked to the CVS and buy five hundred dollars worth of Target gift cards. I told them that I was going to do that that was a scam. I looked in my control panel and there is no evidence that I have this program downloaded on my computer. I called your company last night and the person that she transferred me to took too long to answer.

I filed a complaint against these people with the consumer protection agency. They tried to transfer money from regular bank to my business bank account in order to pay for the money that they said I owed him, but I transferred the money back to my regular account. The telephone number they sent me in the email does not (845) 481-****xist and there is an order number listed on that email. Product ID: 0v4t-46bo-dH144833

Invoice: GJjN-riOv-NE144862.

Auto_Renewal

McAfee mcafee07nk@***.com>

Wed, Oct 6, 11:40 AM (2 days ago)

to me

Dear - lysterevelyn@***.com

Your Subscription

Status: Active For cancellation, please contact to our support team

+1 (84*) 481-****

(Contact time Mon-Sat 06:00 A.M.

- 09:00 P.M.)

You have signed up for a free trial subscription from McAfee Antivirus. Your trial will end on 10/6/2021. You will be automatically charged the subscription cost (currently $230.00/month) at the end of your trial unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time.

Product ID: 0v4t-46bo-dH144833

Invoice: GJjN-riOv-NE144862

Item

Price

McAfee Antivirus I am turning this over to you and let you deal with these people.

I think they are using your logo for a scam.

I removed any kind of program that I supposedly had from you several months ago. I do not know if this is actually from you.

Preferred solution: I would like for these people or your company to please do not send me any kind of email or anything about ordering from you..

Mcafee Cons: Auto-renewal, This company is a criminal enterprise.

Comments