6:08 PM Connecting... 6:08 PM Connected.

A support representative will be with you shortly. 6:08 PM Support session established with Sudharsan P. 6:08 PM Sudharsan P: Hi Cassandra, my name is Sudharsan from McAfee Customer Support, and I will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review the description you have typed in 6:09 PM Sudharsan P: As I understand your concern, you need a refund for the recent renewal.

Is that correct? 6:09 PM Cassandra Dunaway: yes that is correct 6:09 PM Sudharsan P: I would be more than happy to help you with this issue. Please give me a minute to check your account details. 6:10 PM Sudharsan P: Cassandra, I see that you have valid McAfee products registered under the e-mail address cassandramorrison30@gmail.com.

6:10 PM Sudharsan P: Let me explain you why your account has been automatically renewed. To ensure complete protection for your computer, McAfee has introduced a feature called “Always On Protection” which will renew your subscription 30 days prior to the expiration date. McAfee will send proper renewal notice 45 days prior to the auto renewal date to make sure that our customers are aware of the auto renewal. I sincerely apologize if you did not receive that notice in advance.

6:10 PM Sudharsan P: While I process your request, could you please let me know the exact reason for requesting a refund, so that we can work on improving our services in future? 6:11 PM Cassandra Dunaway: I did not want to renew and if anyone ever asks me I will tell them to never use this service 6:12 PM Sudharsan P: Thank you for the information. Please give me a moment while I process your refund. 6:12 PM Cassandra Dunaway: This is so highly unethical and now my bank account is overdrawn and I will be charged a 36 dollar fee would you like to refund me that too 6:12 PM Sudharsan P: I understand your situation.

6:12 PM Sudharsan P: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. 6:13 PM Sudharsan P: Just ​to let you know about what ​happened, here in Intel ​McAfee we have what we call ​"Always On Protection" ​program. It means 30 days ​prior to the actual ​expiration date of your ​subscription, it will be ​automatically renewed to ​ensure continuous protection. 6:13 PM Cassandra Dunaway: I get every alert sent to my email and no email was ever sent at all 6:14 PM Sudharsan P: As requested, we have refunded the charges of 95.39 ( USD ) for McAfee® LiveSafe™, which will be credited to your account within 5 business days, or before you receive your next credit card statement.

Your reference number will be CS1904071493. You will also receive the confirmation e-mail to your e-mail address cassandramorrison30@gmail.com. 6:14 PM Sudharsan P: The McAfee Always on Protection feature for your account under the e-mail address cassandramorrison30@gmail.com has been cancelled. Your account will no longer be automatically renewed.

6:14 PM Sudharsan P: I would like to recap what we have been working on today to ensure that you are comfortable with resolution that I have provided. You wanted a refund for the McAfee product that was charged under your account; I have refunded it for your McAfee account. Is there anything else I can assist you with today? 6:15 PM Cassandra Dunaway: Yes you can give me my overdraft fee refund too 6:16 PM Cassandra Dunaway: I want my account completely deleted a long with all of my billing information 6:16 PM Sudharsan P: We understand Cassandra, Unfortunately we are not able to reverse or refund bank overdraft fees.

6:17 PM Sudharsan P: We can see that you are in a bind right now, if you would like we can write up a letter explaining what happened and you can take it to your bank. We can't make any promises that they will reverse your charges, but it might be worth a try. 6:17 PM Cassandra Dunaway: I would also like to see a copy of the email that was sent to me regarding my subscription renewal 6:17 PM Cassandra Dunaway: with the date posted of when that email was sent 6:18 PM Sudharsan P: Cassandra, we don't have the access to send you the chat transcript. 6:18 PM Cassandra Dunaway: of course you do not because it was never sent 6:18 PM Sudharsan P: However you can copy and paste the chat session on your notepad.

6:18 PM Sudharsan P: I understand your situation. 6:19 PM Cassandra Dunaway: I do not need this chat session I need the "email" the one that was never sent in the first place that McFee corp tells you to lie about 6:20 PM Sudharsan P: I completely understand your frustration. To assist you better, would it be alright if I get you connected with my supervisor now? 6:20 PM Cassandra Dunaway: That would be acceptable 6:20 PM Sudharsan P: Before I could transfer you chat to my supervisor, please provide me with the following information's.

E-mail Address, Alternative E-mail Address (if any), telephone number and alternative telephone number (if any). This will help us to serve you better in future. 6:21 PM Cassandra Dunaway: No I will not give this company any more information I want all my information deleted including my account and my billing information 6:22 PM Sudharsan P: That's okay. Thank you patience.

Please give me a moment while I redirect this chat to my supervisor. 6:22 PM Transferring session to another technician... 6:24 PM Support session established with Dineshkumar K3. 6:24 PM Dineshkumar K3: Thank you for contacting McAfee Escalations.

Please be on hold while I review the comments entered by Tier 1 agent, so that we can work towards the resolution of your issue. This may take a few minutes. I appreciate your patience.

6:27 PM Dineshkumar K3: As I understand your concern, you would like to get a refund for overdraft? 6:27 PM Cassandra Dunaway: yes or I would like to see the email that was sent to me informing me of the renewal

Review about: Mcafee Subscription.

Reason of review: auto renewal scam.

Comments

my renewal was a complete ripoff i was charged $120 almost £85 for a year all i use it for is my desk top why are they promoting it for £39.99 and then with the automated renewal they steal this extra money from you this will be these con artists l