I've been a long-time McAfee user and had Total Protection installed on 3 home computers. I bought a new PC and deleted McAfee from the old PC but my McAfee account still said I had 3 PC's registered on a 3 computer license.
I called McAfee 'customer service' (oxymoron) to get the problem solved. I couldn't understand half of what the customer service agent was saying (English was obviously not her first language). After 90 MINUTES on the phone with her and her repeating the same thing over and over and over again, I finally got fed up and told her that I was going to cancel my McAfee subscription (even though I still had 6 months on it) and install Norton instead. Her attitude was 'Who Cares?'.
I've uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton on all 3 PCs. I'll never use a McAfee product again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Total Protection
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "Electric blanket caused burns on my leg...."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I bought an air matress from family dollar went to take it back today they had the nerve to tell me had have to come back tomorrow when the store..."
- "I am on my 3rd set from Art Van. First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made. Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."