McAfee Customer Service is HORRIBLE
I've been a long-time McAfee user and had Total Protection installed on 3 home computers. I bought a new PC and deleted McAfee from the old PC but my McAfee account still said I had 3 PC's registered on a 3 computer license.
I called McAfee 'customer service' (oxymoron) to get the problem solved. I couldn't understand half of what the customer service agent was saying (English was obviously not her first language). After 90 MINUTES on the phone with her and her repeating the same thing over and over and over again, I finally got fed up and told her that I was going to cancel my McAfee subscription (even though I still had 6 months on it) and install Norton instead. Her attitude was 'Who Cares?'.
I've uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton on all 3 PCs. I'll never use a McAfee product again.review #304681
You may also like
- "I paid milecore technologies pvt ltd, Ahmadabad India, base company $250 for BPO software and they did not finished it and also given me software which is full of errors...."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "Parts geek promises a $5.00 coupon for a review of any parts ordered. Then when the coupon arrives you learn you have to buy a minimum of $200 to use..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "I orderd a big daddy pizza for the first time from a new location in hopewell twp and when I got it it looked horrible here is the picture I..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."