McAfee Customer Service is HORRIBLE
I've been a long-time McAfee user and had Total Protection installed on 3 home computers. I bought a new PC and deleted McAfee from the old PC but my McAfee account still said I had 3 PC's registered on a 3 computer license.
I called McAfee 'customer service' (oxymoron) to get the problem solved. I couldn't understand half of what the customer service agent was saying (English was obviously not her first language). After 90 MINUTES on the phone with her and her repeating the same thing over and over and over again, I finally got fed up and told her that I was going to cancel my McAfee subscription (even though I still had 6 months on it) and install Norton instead. Her attitude was 'Who Cares?'.
I've uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton on all 3 PCs. I'll never use a McAfee product again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had problems with X8 and I contacted support, He told me download this program that it wouldn't show my personal info (but it did). I asked him why he..."
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "As I was reading the complaints of Maketick I saw that the fraud person himself has commented comment 4 and 5 out of the 7 comments. Actually I was sure..."
- "This picture should speak for itself. I cant even explain how dissapointing this meal was. Ordered from Kingwood Tx delivered by a crack head. Truly all around terrifying experience. Boo..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."
- "Your truck left a big hole in our road. Orchard Ct. Pendleton Ky..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014..."
- "I tried to order a boxed DVD set of Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett on Barnes and Nobles website that showed an advertised online price for the Ultimate Blu Ray..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."