• show-popup

Product / Service Total Protection
Location Humble, Texas
Category Software
Views 27

I've been a long-time McAfee user and had Total Protection installed on 3 home computers. I bought a new PC and deleted McAfee from the old PC but my McAfee account still said I had 3 PC's registered on a 3 computer license.
I called McAfee 'customer service' (oxymoron) to get the problem solved. I couldn't understand half of what the customer service agent was saying (English was obviously not her first language). After 90 MINUTES on the phone with her and her repeating the same thing over and over and over again, I finally got fed up and told her that I was going to cancel my McAfee subscription (even though I still had 6 months on it) and install Norton instead. Her attitude was 'Who Cares?'.
I've uninstalled McAfee and installed Norton on all 3 PCs. I'll never use a McAfee product again. 30304bd

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next McAfee complaint

McAfee billed me illegally. Keep clear of them

I had used McAfee for several years.My computer got slower and slower until it was taking about two...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about McAfee.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug